Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back to the Future

This project was about predicting what will things cost in 2029. The way we had to find them was by using percent change and pemdas to come up with our predictions. Yes I did enjoy doing this project . I enjoyed this project because I got to work with my friends and look on the internet to find all our items and how much they were in 1989. The project was a little difficult because when we was looking for the prices of cretin things the website gave me different answers. For example when I went to ask.com I put in what was the cost of a gallon of gas in 1989 the computer put in what was the cost of a gallon of gas in 1987 and then we had to keep look for the answer on every website . If we have to do this project again I would and I would not do anything different because what I did on this one was good.

No comments: